Thursday, October 19, 2006

Kitchen Class Ends!


RockYou FXText - Get Your Own


Finally I finished my last kitchen class at Apple Pie Bakery Cafe of The Culinary Institute of America. Thanks to Chef Migoya who made me realize the difference of making extraordinary products from good ones. To Tara, our Bread Team T.A. (Teacher's Assistant"), thanks for your patience. I enjoyed working with you all. We made it as a team and now we will face a new challenge at FOH (front of the house) of the Cafe. It has been a pain going to class at 3 a.m. (means getting 2:10 am to groom myself and have thed dreaded good coffee), but I knew what I really wanted in life. To feel tired for my passion. There were hindrances to getting up to attend this class especially knowing that you will be working with very competitive people, but we all made it. To one of my groupmates in P.M, who apparently will not graduate with us, hang in there, you will make it if you want to. I am so sick and tired of this but why do I still love it. Sounds wierd but thats how it is. I did it! (Sabi nga ng anak ko! To you son,and my family I love you and thank you!

No comments: