Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Best Pizza I Ever Tasted

Even though I get too exhasuted from baking (in school), I still would find time to experiment on anything. This time with someones close to my heart, my son. Being a single mom is totally different for me! Every single moment I am having with him such a wonderful moment to savor. So, what do you do when you have a pocket size of instant yeast, all purpose flour, salt and semolina-- make Pizza. While I was mixing the dough, he (my son) came and ask if he can touch the sticky thing, he called it, "It's a pizza dough" I uttered. I have seen that happy face when I allowed him to dig into that bowl to touch the whole batch. Personally being a professional in this field(pastry and baking), I already set my mind that I would not push him to be like me (pastry chef) one day, but really to become whatever he likes doing, then I guess I see in this kid that he also has a interest although at an early age(3 yrs. old). I was around 6 or 7 according to my mom when she knew I wanted to be working in the kicthen or professionally at the " back of the house".
This simply with tomato sauce, ham, sliced cheddar cheese and onions and cilantro which I always have in my pantry(just so good to me).We actually munched on this while out in our balcony together with my mom. To you son, I will support you all the way! It was a very simple, the typical pizza but made by me and my only love in life (as of this moment of my life,hehe!)

No comments: